Creality Sonic Pad, Klipper System 2-5X Print Speed Up For Ender-3V2/Ender-3S1
Our First-hand review here: Creality Sonic Pad Klipper Tablet Plug and Play! 2023 Upgrades For Creality 3D Printer For Fast Speed Printing.
Please select product butes before purchasing~~
Creality Sonic Pad, Open-Source 3D Printing Pad Based on Klipper. Compatible with most FDM printers in the market (Ender-3 V2, Ender-3 S1, Ender-3 S1 Pro, Ender-5 Series, CR-6 Series, and CR-10 Series have been pre-configured).
Highly Integrated Klipper features
- Printing Speed Up!
- Connectivity Easily / Upgraded Easier
- Easy to run out of the Klipper firmware in Sonic Pad, Support personalized requirements.
The Creality Sonic Pad provides users with a full suite of Klipper’s unique features, including high print quality and speed, resonance compensation (input shaping), pressure/linear advance, and flexible macros.
Klipper’s complex installation process has been a pain point that hinders many 3D printing beginners from trying this powerful firmware. The Creality Sonic Pad can connect to almost any FDM 3D printer available on the market via a USB cable. Besides. Sonic Pad supports user-defined programmable macros for a personalized function.
Feature 2: Intuitive UI & Real-Time Preview
- The Sonic Pad supports sliced model preview using Reality Print, Ultimaker Cura, Prusa Slicer, and Super Slicer.
[Presently, Real-time preview is available for models sliced with Creality Print]
- 7-inch color touch screen that unlocks strong computing capability.
The printing process will be rendered with a visual resembling a water-filling effect and can be updated in real-time to Creality Print.
It can be operated either by the built-in touch screen, remotely on the phone, or a PC from the web UI when connected to a LAN. Control Access from Multiple Platforms.
Feature 3: Plug and Play
- Supports/Compatible with FDM printer, which has a USB interface. With the included configuration manual, it is easy to set things up.
-Pre-configured for Ender-3 V2, Ender-3 S1, Ender-3 S1 Pro, Ender-5 Series, CR-6 Series, and CR-10 Series, so you can get it going in seconds.
Sonic Pad Specs:
- Powered by a 64-bit CPU and mainboard
- 4 USB ports, carrying 2Gb RAM and 8Gb ROM - OTA/USB Upgraded
- Equipped with RJ45 Ethernet port and one WiFi module, enabling remote control of printers.
Users can buy a camera module separately from the tablet for real-time monitoring and time-lapse photography, unleashing more creativity.
Upgrades & Purchase Note
The New Pre-Configured Printer of Sonic Pad is as follows:
Ender-3 Pro, Ender-5Plus, Ender-3Max, Ender-3S1 Plus, CR-10Smart, CR-10S ProV2, CR-10V3, Ender-5 S1, Ender-5 Pro , Ender-6, Ender-7, Ender-3 Max Neo, CR-10, CR-10 S4, CR-10 S5, CR -10 Smart Pro, CR-6 MAX, and CR-6 SE.
Added the function of controlling multiple 3D printers, supporting four printers simultaneously. (NOTE: After the upgrade is complete, the printer needs to be added again, the previous config file will back up with the name of Printer_bak_single.cfg)
The rest of Creality FDM printers will catch up soon...
1) (Please confirm your mainboard Version and Chip model before configuring.)
2) Presently, the Sonic Pad COULD NOT WORK WITH： Laser Engraver(Kit) and WIFIBOX, etc. Product. Sonic Pad does not support Laser engraving.
*Update: Creality Sonic Pad User-Defined Printer Tutorial
に基づく 6 レビュー
Write A Review
Ask A Question