New updated Ender-3 V2 3D-Printer: what’s new?
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
- A new screen with updated easy to use interface
- New Heating Element Enclosure.
- Smart filament sensor and resume printing.
- Easy filament feed function.
- X and Y-Axis Belt Tension: quick and fast adjustment. and better to improve dimensional accuracy.
- Y-Axis – 4040 Aluminium Extrusion: The Y-Axis has been replaced with a 4040 extrusion, the same as the Ender 3 Pro.
This gives greater stability to the Y-Axis over the original Creality Ender 3.
- Nozzle and Toolbox, convenient and tidy.
Ender-3 V2 Unboxing & Installation
The printer is not released yet. How is it possible that it had so many good reviews already? Some of them openly said they just pre ordered but they have not received it yet.
So rather then buying the ender 3 older versions for my first 3D printer I stuck my neck out and pre-purchased the V2 in hopes there's more upgrades to this then whats being showed. I figured I should just get the latest greatest so it doesn't need upgrading right away like the the older ones. I've read alot about the need for auto leveling, motor dampners, the bowden tube etc.... Sure hope that's all addressed.
Wow Nice Interface For The V2 .... Ok And what about The Ender3Pro ?
Disregard those who say this is not an upgrade. How many companies look at what the community did with their product and then release the newer version with many of the mods already incorporated without raising the price point. The Ender 3 is a budget printer with an output quality which rivals the Prusa for a fraction of the cost. The stock tubing and hotend on the Ender 3 pro has worked great for me with a simple setup and simple interface. No need to add fluff if it works. Get the Prusa Slicer and get to making!
This looks great!!! I just recived Ender 3 Pro couple days ago and will write review soon...The best thing on it to me is flexible removable buildtac so its shame Ender 3 V2 wont have it, but all other stuff looks great and I think Im going to buy it when its out!!!