- Excellent adhesion: Creality art carbon and silicone build surface provide the best adhesion in the market. Once the hotbed cools back to room temperature, the carbon-silicone base will release the model which can be easily removed by hand.
- Convenient to use: The new glass plate can be placed on top of any existing hotbed surface and be held in place with simple clips. Clean with water or alcohol. Easy to remove your print by hand or with a scraper.
- Customized Designed: Designed with small Creality logo at the bottom of Tempered Glass to both avoid logo printing mark and remind the model of printer platform.
- High-performance: As the hotbed heats to higher temperatures, it provides even more adhesion. Perfect for those ABS prints with difficult warping issues.
- Reliability: The special coating is inorganic, with its hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Creality 3D printer Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3X.
I bought this upgrade to sort out my bed adhesion, I found it to be so good I have problems getting PLA off it.
it could just be me, I have only had it 2 days. and only had the printer 5 weeks.
A big learning curve for me.
I like the glass better then the build plate that came with it. The glass is so lot easier to calibrate.
Works as advertised, prints stick quite well and unstick just as well once cool. It also solved the problem I had with the original bed that was slightly warped.