- Excellent adhesion: Creality art carbon and silicone build surface provide the best adhesion in the market. Once the hotbed cools back to room temperature, the carbon-silicone base will release the model which can be easily removed by hand.
- Convenient to use: The new glass plate can be placed on top of any existing hotbed surface and be held in place with simple clips. Clean with water or alcohol. Easy to remove your print by hand or with a scraper.
- Customized Designed: Designed with small Creality logo at the bottom of Tempered Glass to both avoid logo printing mark and remind the model of printer platform.
- High-performance: As the hotbed heats to higher temperatures, it provides even more adhesion. Perfect for those ABS prints with difficult warping issues.
- Reliability: The special coating is inorganic, with its hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Creality 3D printer Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3X.
I like the glass better then the build plate that came with it. The glass is so lot easier to calibrate.
Works as advertised, prints stick quite well and unstick just as well once cool. It also solved the problem I had with the original bed that was slightly warped.
Currently in the "pimp my printer" stages of 3D printing with Xzibit and I will say that the glass bed is probably the best upgrade so far. Other than the fact that my bed was warped from the get go (not happy about that) the glass bed made leveling a breeze. Not sure if anyone else has to spray the bed with beer or hairspray to make prints stick, but that minor compared to a warped bed. It holds it heat fairly well, only gripe would be to please supply bed clips with it.