- 【New Version】 Creality Ender 3 Pro is an upgraded version of Ender-3, comes with the Meanwell power supply and new platform sticker, also redesigned the plastic extrusion. The Ender 3 Pro boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, upgraded components make Creality Ender 3 Pro more stable, durable, and more comfortable to operate.
- 【MeanWell Power Supply】 We adopt the MeanWell power supply, which is produced by the listed company with mature technology, and it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- 【More Stable】 Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides stability for the printing process, leading to better print quality.
- 【Superior Printing Surface】 A new state-of-the-art “C-MAG” magnetic sticker is designed for Ender 3 Pro, it is entirely removable, flexible, and can better adhere to the platform. Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- 【Enriched Accessories】 It must be surprising that more useful accessories included in our package. Extra parts can save you time while you need them, also cost-effective.
- Upgraded Version: It comes with an extra glass plate, Cmagnet builds surface, and also a MeanWell power supply.
- The Ender 3 Pro boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender 3, upgraded components make this 3D printer more stable, durable, and easier to operate.
- MeanWell Power Supply: Equipped with UL certified MeanWell power supply, it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing.
- Cmagnet Build Surface Plate: Provide all-round protection to your 3D printer build plate and ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface. Easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
- Resume Printing Function: Shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
I got this printer during the Black Friday sale as an early Christmas/Birthday present and after using it for many weeks, I have come to LOVE this printer. It is super easy to assemble (with the help of YouTube) and I have already sunk countless hours into designing and perfecting my own prints (designing in Autodesk Inventor and slicing with Cura). I am an engineering student who is quarantined at home so this 3D printer has given me a new hobby that I never thought I needed until I had it. The machine works like a charm most of the time and is really difficult to break (had a few scares hahaaaa) which goes to show how well it is built. The tempered glass plate works very well also and the spool holder is a BIG plus. The package came on time and was very well protected. The provided filament, though not much, sufficed for a few early prints which were super cool to make sure the extruder and coordinates worked. Overall, I am SUPER HAPPY and satisfied with my purchase (~$200) and I have no qualms recommending this to other people. Splendid printer all around and 3D printing has officially charmed an amateur like me!
i got this just before christmas shipping was fast and easy machine assembled fairly easy, I also watched a youtube video to help assemble mine. prints come out looking great no problems so far and ive printed at least one thing a day since ive had it so much fun!!! will stay with creality when looking to upgade printers next time as well! very impressed so far! oh and i got a extra roll of black pla from here as well with the printer it looks sharpe, only wish they had blue or red avaiable.
This printer very well compares and ever performs better in some respects than other machines in our office we have paid 6 times the price! Simple to assemble. Simple to use. Very reliable. A 11/10 for the price!
Purchased the pro during the lock down and after a simple assembly and adjustment I printed out the cat, that worked fine. My filament then arrived and I set about printing legs for it and all went remarkably well. I then tried to printing a winder knob and ended up with a birds nest of tangled filament. Adjusted the bed again the dam thing is really warped but that was obvious from the start before my first print so I thought it wouldn't matter that much. Tried a little box and once more ended up stopping the print as it began to get all mixed up. Tried a battery storage unit and it looked like all was going well until about 5 hours into it and the bird nest thing happened again. Looks like I need to spend a few hours looking at youtube solutions. Not sure at this stage if I would recommend it as a first printer however I am sure that my ability will improve over time. BTW I have not fitted the feet yet.
So i purchased this recently about a few weeks back and i got it going out of the box in just a hour. It requires some assembly but it is pretty straight forward and does include instructions. The only problem i had was the bed leveling and there are a lot of user guides online teaching you how to level the bed. as far as the machine itself it is amazing. For $200 usd you cant beat it! and the support team is awesome too ! they got it shipped out in time when i needed this so don't hesitate to email them if you have problems of any kind. Also i Highly suggest getting the glass bed! With the glass bed it makes some amazing prints and the bed package you can order is exact size for the machine. I look forward to making a lot of prints on this machine and i am very happy with this printer.