Creality Ender 3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool
- High-quality PLA filament for your 3D printer.
- 1.75 mm in diameter, PLA filament, 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) net weight.
- Compatible with any 3D printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 215°C.
- Dimensional Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
- Color: Red / Blue / White / Black / Grey
I've used a few different brands of filament and I've had the most successful prints with the Creality Ender White and Black PLA. Still got the Grey to test and have 2 rolls of white on the way.
Creality has to be my goto filament.
This was the first filament I got so I don’t have anything to compare it to, but everything worked pretty good, I did have issues getting the filament to stick to the bed, but I am using the metallic bed so that might be why after using a raft (or printing something with a bigger footprint) I had no issues with the pla itself