$15 coupon for Ender 5 right now! | Huge promotion for Ender 5.
You never know what you might find, but you can bet it'll be good.
$15 Coupons. Freebies. Don't miss the best time to buy ender 5.
Ender 5 advantages
- High-Precision Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y-axis motors and down-shift Z-axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure and fewer headaches.
- Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat the hotbed to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
- Resume Printing Function: The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- More stable printing: The dual Y-axis motion control system controls the high-quality, stable output of the double-sided timing belt, effectively preventing the impact caused by printing.
- Integrated motherboard power: The wires are integrated into the machine's internal controls for circuit design, device specifications and heat dissipation.
- Design: The case is simple and large, enhancing the collaborative design of multi-regional products.
- Simple leveling method: Large manual lathes are ergonomically designed for speed. This allows you to solve time-consuming and labor-intensive tasks.
- Industrial circuit board: high-load safety inspection, stable performance, continuous operation for 200 hours
Ender 5 Review
About Ender 5
Ender 5 3D Printer
So far so good, but -- be sure to check the power supply voltage setting! Mine was set to 230V when I needed 115V and I didn't realize it, causing the machine to reboot when I tried to preheat. This isn't mentioned in the manual, but it's noted on the top of the power supply.
This was one of the easiest machines to put together. I was able to do that in about 20 mins or so. I do have a couple of the ender 3 machines so it made it a breeze, knowing those machines. I like that this came with a magnetic bed for easy part removal. If your new to this this is a great learning machine.
I would give the machine a 5 but there were/are a few hurdles that would have stumped me if i were new to 3D. replacing filament through the extruder can be fiddly. Great assembly and great condition, didn't need to adjust anything in my case. the bed is really easy to level with the 4 bolt design. Had a few experiences with under extrusion mid print. I suspect the extruder.
Fast delivery, easy assembly as per earlier reviews etc.
Good quality printing, just don’t make the rollers too snug on the X & Y-axis.