Ender 3 advantages | Ender 3 parameter | Ender 3 Review | About Ender 3 | Ender 3 News | FAQ | Ender 3 Firmware
- FULLY OPEN SOURCE: Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open-sourced product every day. A design is culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world.
- HIGH-POWERED, SAFE POWER SUPPLY: The Ender 3 3D Printer comes with a high-quality power supply, with two separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the build surface to 90*C in just 5 minutes!
- PARTIALLY-ASSEMBLED KIT: The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is a great project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!
- Resume Printing after power-off: ender three could resume prints after a power outage or lapse occurs
- Easy and Quick Assembly: only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun and time.
- Reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes, meet the needs of fast heating and printing ABS
- CNC machining of the Y-rail Mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the solid frame with the high-precision printing quality. And big hand twist nut, make the print platform easier to level.
|Modeling Technology||FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Max Traveling Speed||180mm/s|
|Input||AC 100-265V 50-60Hz|
|Output||DC 24V 15A 360W|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4mm eom|
|Working Mode||Online or SD ofline|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||255℃|
|Max Hot bed Temperature||110℃|
Creality’s Ender 3 3D Printer is Now Fully Open Source
Creality3D, the Chinese manufacturer of 3D printers, has announced the open-sourcing of its most popular 3D printer, the Ender-3. This makes it the first Open Source Hardware Association certified 3D printer in China...
My first few days with the Creality Ender 3
My amazing wife bought me a 3D printer for Christmas this year (along with some other dope stuff!). She bought me the Creality Ender 3, which I think is the best ~$200 3D printer on the market. I was eager to see if I got a 3D printer, so I was up at 6:30 am on Christmas morning READY to rip into presents!
Creality Ender 3 Bed Leveling – All You Need to Know
Any structure needs a strong foundation. The same is true for 3D printed objects. Leveling the bed on your Creality Ender 3 will ensure that that all-important first layer is solid...
I studied reviews from Amazon and 8 or 9 other sites, so many people say I bought brand XXX and I wished I had bought another Ender, or my friends all told me to buy ad Ender and I bought XXX brand and was sorry I bought the other brand.
While this is my 1st 3 D printer, I cannot imagine how another brand would be better, of course if I spent 500.00 instead of 239.00, I would hope another brand would be better, but from reading so many reviews and my experience so far, I doubt it, I bet it would take 700.00 to purchase a better printer.... PS, dump the Slicer they provide and use CURA 4.6.1, it supports STL files (and many others) which are the predominant free file format for printing objects, I never could get the supplied splicer to convert stl files to enders gcode, took me a few hours to find a great slicer fix, thanks Cura and Youtube :)
I've got to say I was worried after ordering the ender 3. I read of all kinds of issues out of the box. I took some time to level the bed...then re level the bed... Then relevel the bed. Now I've got so much confidence in it I can start a print and walk away. I've only had 2 failures out of 20 or so prints of all sizes and complexity.
Honestly wowed for the product for the price. The only reason I've given it 4 stars is because I have a warped bed that's low in the middle. As long as I stick to the middle I'm fine.
Over all I couldn't be happier and I look forward to continuing to upgrade this printer.
The pics are my first print. Ran out of test filament and switched before the end.
Good deal for the money
Was not excepting to have such a quality product for this price! It’s my first 3D printer and I’m super satisfied. Box came really well packed and assembly was easy with the help of some videos online!
Livraison rapide en 7 jours depuis la Belgique. Carton un peu abimé à la livraison, mais l’imprimante étant super bien protégée, elle n’a subit aucun dégâts.