Ender 3 advantages
- FULLY OPEN SOURCE: Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open-sourced product every day. A design is culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world.
- HIGH-POWERED, SAFE POWER SUPPLY: The Ender 3 comes with a high-quality power supply, with two separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the build surface to 90*C in just 5 minutes!
- PARTIALLY-ASSEMBLED KIT: The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is a great project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!
- Resume Printing after power-off: ender three could resume prints after a power outage or lapse occurs
- Easy and Quick Assembly: only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun and time.
- Reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes, meet the needs of fast heating and printing ABS
- CNC machining of the Y-rail Mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the solid frame with the high-precision printing quality. And big hand twist nut, make the print platform easier to level.
Ender 3 parameter
|Modeling Technology||FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Max Traveling Speed||180mm/s|
|Input||AC 100-265V 50-60Hz|
|Output||DC 24V 15A 360W|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4mm eom|
|Working Mode||Online or SD ofline|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||255℃|
|Max Hot bed Temperature||110℃|
Ender 3 Review
About Ender 3
Ender 3 news
Creality’s Ender 3 3D Printer is Now Fully Open Source
Creality3D, the Chinese manufacturer of 3D printers, has announced the open-sourcing of its most popular 3D printer, the Ender-3. This makes it the first Open Source Hardware Association certified 3D printer in China...
Ender-3 - лучший выбор? Подробный обзор
Всем доброго времени суток! Недавно известная китайская компания Creality3D выпустила новый принтер Ender-3. Он построен на архитектуре OpenBuilds и является конструктивным наследником...
Ender 3 Bed Leveling – All You Need to Know
Any structure needs a strong foundation. The same is true for 3D printed objects. Leveling the bed on your Ender 3 will ensure that that all-important first layer is solid...
There are 0% printed vitamins in this thing. About half the build comes pre-build in the box.
This is what we RepRappers have been fighting for all these years: good cheap 3D printing.
Taking your time to adjust and level and fine-tune everything turns this build into a full-day project.
But the pay-off is great: hassle-free detailed printing.
Newbies: go to the Tomb of 3D Printed Horrors en check out their Tips & trick to print 80's/90's quality mini's.
Be amazed at what your sub 250 bucks machine can do for you.
(Nothing will give you "FineCast" quality but spun vacu-molding, so quit whining :-) )
RepRap has tought me the hows and whys of building and adjusting my machines with care, so I did not smash my Ender 3 together "in 10 minutes!" but still, it was the most fun build I've done so far.
My Ender has endeared* itself to me on day one.
The ansembly process was a little tricky but I succeeded after almost 2 hours. It prints very good for my taste (its my first printer tho). The printer was surprisingly well packed and premium looking.
I think the only real bad part is the software inside the printer's controller that's a bit laggy, but I guess it can be fixed (if not already fixed since I haven't checkd for updates) with an update.
Another SMALL negative part found until now would be the lower fan exposed to plastic remains, but, as many other users did, I printed myself a cover and mounted it using the existing screws.
Anyway, very good product for a very good price! 10/10 would buy it again.
A little fiddley to assemble but produces high quality results. I would definitely recommend the Ender 3 for someone looking for a budget printer to get started in 3d printing.
Fast Shipping to India. Only Courier company has change from DHL to Aramax, as a result delivered was delayed. Rest was OK. Customer support: Via email, WhatsApp was very prompt, very brief and very helpful. Products: The product is great! All fits well and comes together nicely. As a budget 3D printer, Creality Ender 3 is really awesome machine. Not only it can print decent enough quality, DIY assembly of it was actually a fun activity to me. I have already printed around 700g of 3D prints, some that took even 9 hours and it did the job without any problems. I would also recommend cleaning the build surface with 99% isopropyl alcohol to keep it clean. Overall: Great company to deal with. I got a great support from them too. Many thanks - I'll be back!
The printer arrived within 1 week (!) after clicking the order button. Never had something arrive so fast. The printer itself is amazing, you can't get such quality for this price anywhere else, and its printing capabilities are high along with much more expensive 3D printers! Highly recommended.