Ender-3X (Ender-3 + 1*Tempered Glass + 5 Nozzles)
- Easy and Quick Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Advanced Extruder Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion; V-Shape with POM wheels makes it move noiseless, smoothly, and durable.
- Safety Protected Power Supply: Only needs 5 minutes for the hotbed to reach 110℃.
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical supports available.
About Ender-3 PROX (Ender-3Pro + 1*Tempered Glass + 5 Nozzles)
- Upgraded Version: It comes with an extra glass plate, Cmagnet builds surface, and also a MeanWell power supply.
- The Ender 3 Pro boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender 3, upgraded components make this 3D printer more stable, durable, and easier to operate.
- MeanWell Power Supply: Equipped with UL certified MeanWell power supply, it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing.
- Cmagnet Build Surface Plate: Provide all-round protection to your 3D printer build plate and ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface. Easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
- Resume Printing Function: Shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
Ender 3, Ender 3Pro - Printer Parameter
|Printing Method||FDM（Fused Deposition Molding）|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard0.4mm can be in 0.2,0.3mm|
|Max Traveling Speed||≤110℃|
|Working Mode||online or SD card offline|
|File Format||STL, obj. amf|
|Slice Software||Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D|
|Input||AC 100-120V/6.8A 200-240V/3.4A 50/60Hz|
|Output||DC 24V 270W|
|Filament||1.75mm PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, gradient color, carbon fiber, etc.|
I've wanted a 3D printer for many years and this one had such a great reputation to price ratio. I like that I could buy direct from the company rather than give bezos any money too. The packaging is amazing - I hate to throw it away. It was fun to assemble - great instructions and everything is labelled really well (and it was already more than halfway assembled). I did goof and not seat the connector for the extruder *all* the way so it was turning, but "bouncing back". So watch out for that. Once I figured that out it was easy to get it setup and immediately printing. So far this thing is great - highly recommended.
This is no where near my first ender3.. let alone my first creality printer.. this is actually a good update to the ender 3 and all the listed features are a nice improvment.. and the build plate seems a lot better than the 3 pro's bed..
I've ordered this machine in order to have a second one but it is on the way to be my number one:
Fast delivery, fast assembly, easy to tune, very obedient to all your slightest tuning, I feel secured with it. It just works !
I don't write many reviews but I love this machine.
Heads up, the instructions are.... hmmm. Ikea meets Beijing. Just pay attention; the rails are not identical, i had to dissamble midway to fit power supply properly, then again with PLA roll. You'll see. It's no big deal. For the captured nuts, insert the assembly at the top and keep pressure (slightly pull the assembly toward you) you slide them down. Electrical fittings were hard to locate, but they're all there and they all have a mate!
Once up and running, it's pretty flawless. Opens up a whole range of ideas and projects.
Looking forward to some ABS projects.
Only had it about a month, and I need more. Thank you for my new addiction. Long live the Ender series. <3
Highly recommend taking the time to watch some videos before setting it up if you're a complete noob. Leveling your bed before setting up the entire beast and tightening any pre-assembled items. I took the time to apply loctite to everything as I was setting it up to help with longevity and later maintenance.
Right out of the box I started printing decent prints, a little tweaking and I got pretty good prints. Dived deeper and getting great prints. Can't wait to see what else comes. I wish it had multi-color, but there's mods such as a Y-splitter or even complete dual extruder builds you could do (pretty in-depth).