Official CR-10S: 300*300*400mm/Filament Sensor/Dual Z-axis
Please select product attributes before purchasing~~
Creality CR-10 vs Creality CR-10S Specs:
-Open Source: In the spirit of innovation and progress, we have decided to make our firmware and design plans available to all for extensive modding and improvements. We hope to create a large community of users who contribute to the project, ultimately resulting in a better product for all.
- Supports PLA, TPU, Abs Filaments.
- High Precision Prints.
Creality CR Series features a linear bearing system, along with the extruded aluminum struts, the V-Slot" wheels offer excellent dimensional stability even during extended use, works well to provide a smooth and steady motion system that reflects in the high quality of prints.. you can print with this ‘DIY Kit'
- Large build area of 300x300x400mm and features a quality glass print bed coming with well-rounded edges and is a perfect fit for the aluminum plate below. A biggest highlights of CR 10Series is its bigness and price range of $300-$400.
- It comes with a separated LCD control box, SD Card support for offline printing as well as a USB adapter cable for linking it to computers. They are easy, quick and convenient to assemble right out of the box.
- Thermal Runaway Protection Function Added
CR-10S Added on：
1. Filament-out detection. As a large 3D printer as this with long-running print jobs is likely to run out of filament more often than not. it sends out alerts and brings the printing to a halt if the filament runs out.
2. Printing Resume. It allows the printer to resume printing right from where it stopped, in case of power outages.
CR 10S parameter
|Machine color||Orange、 blue、 black(optional)|
|Machine net weight||9kg|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard 0.4mm|
|Control system||Win、 xp、 mac、 vista、 Linux|
|Software||Cura、 Simplify3D、 Repetier-host|
|File format||STL、 OBJ、G-Code|
|Print speed||Normal 60mm/s. Max 100mm/s|
|Support filament||PL/ABS/TPU/wood/carbon fiber/Copper|
|Power requirement||Input:110V-220V, Output 12V, Power 270W|
Based on 7 reviews
Write A Review
Ask A Question