CR 10 S5 advantages
- Resume Printing after power-off: CR-10S S5 could resume prints after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Easy and Quick Assembly: only 10 minutes, need to install the Z v suite in XY platform, they can easily install.
- Linear Bearing System: profile+pulley=zero gap fit, newest v-slot, bring high accuracy and low noise printing.
- Precision Pulley moving parts: imported polymer material processing, wear a long time.
- Industrial-grade Circuit Board: can print for 200 hours without pressure, with mature technology and stable performance.
CR 10 S5 parameter
|Machine color||Orange、 blue、 black(optional)|
|Machine net weight||14.6kg|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard 0.4mm|
|Control system||Win、 xp、 mac、 vista、 Linux|
|Software||Cura、 Simplify3D、 Repetier-host|
|File format||STL、 OBJ、G-Code|
|Print speed||Normal 60mm/s. Max 100mm/s|
|Support filament||PLA/ABS/TPU/wood/carbon fiber/Copper|
|Power requirement||Input:110V-220V, Output 12V, Power 270W|
CR 10 S5 HD Photos
Would give 5 stars. The only reason not to is trouble leveling bed. Auto home corner won't go any lower yet it is still too high. Spring is fully compressed and nozzle still drags. Could easily be user error. Otherwise very happy. Complete print on 4th attempt ( even with what seems to be a warped bed ). Easy assembly. Would definitely reccommend!!
Very Nice performance with great quality printer...……...thnx CREALITY