Creality Halot One Pro- 7.04 inches/3K Mono
Please select product butes before purchasing~~
Halot One Pro 4 New Features:
1. Large Printing Size 130*122*160mm,7.04inches with 3k" Monochrome LCD Display
2. Slicing Software Support: Halot-box, Lychee, and Chitubox.
We are constantly improving our slicing system, making it more adaptable and easier to use; at the same time, allowing users to choose the slicing software they are accustomed to for a better printing experience.
3. High Precision and Uniformity
Different from Matrix Light Source, the Creality integral light source take advantages of the reflection & refraction to make the light intensity distribution of the whole screen uniform, and each dimension of the model with consistent accuracy. The uniformity of Halot one pro and plus can reach 80% even 90%
4. Dual Linear Guide Rails of Z-axis and T-type Screw For a high stability
Improve printing precision, easy to handle the complex models and get a great results.
Halot Series Advantages:
1. ARM Cortex-M4 processor and CPU+GPU 64-bit quad-core: Powerful Processor to ensure smooth operation and simultaneous improvement of printing accuracy and efficiency;
2. Wi-Fi/APP Remote Control
Creality Cloud APP for monitor printing progress, adjust the printing settings, Start/Stop prints. Built-in Wi-Fi allows one-click upgrades to the firmware.
3. Great Touch Screen Operation and Multiple language options
4. Activated Carbon filter System Design For to reduce liquid resin odor emission and optimize printing experience.
Halot One Pro Specifications
Printer Model: HALOT-ONE PRO
Forming size: 130*122*160mm 7.04 inches
XY axis resolution: 2560*2400 (3K)
XY axis accuracy: 0.051mm
Printing speed: 1-4s/layer
Printing layer thickness: 0.01-0.2mm
Touch screen: 5 inch Touch screen
Light source configuration: integral light source (wavelength 405nm)
Rated voltage: 100-240Va.c 50/60Hz
Rated power: 100W
Equipment size: 236*245*416mm
Packing size: 310*300*530mm
Net weight: 6.7kg
Gross weight: 9.0kg
Printing method: U disk, Creative Cloud
Based on 3 reviews
Write A Review
Ask A Question