- 【New Version】 Creality Ender 3 Pro is an upgraded version of Ender-3, comes with the Meanwell power supply and new platform sticker, also redesigned the aluminum extrusion. The Ender 3 Pro boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, upgraded components make Creality Ender 3 Pro more stable, durable, and more comfortable to operate.
- 【MeanWell Power Supply】 We adopt the MeanWell power supply, which is produced by the listed company with mature technology, and it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- 【More Stable】 Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides stability for the printing process, leading to better print quality.
- 【Superior Printing Surface】 A new state of the art “C-MAG” magnetic sticker is designed for Ender 3 Pro, it is entirely removable, flexible and can better adhere to the platform. Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- 【Enriched Accessories】 It must be surprising that more useful accessories included in our package. Extra parts can save you time while you need it, also cost-effective.
- Upgraded Version: It comes with an extra glass plate, Cmagnet builds surface, and also a MeanWell power supply.
- The Ender 3 Pro boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender 3, upgraded components make this 3D printer more stable, durable, and easier to operate.
- MeanWell Power Supply: Equipped with UL certified MeanWell power supply, it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing.
- Cmagnet Build Surface Plate: Provide all-round protection to your 3D printer build plate and ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface. Easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
- Resume Printing Function: Shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
I strongly suggest you this as your 1st printer. Here are the things to do:
install th3d with manual mesh bed leveling;
make sure eccentric nuts are barely barely tight so they have just barely enough tightness to not make the hole carriage move;
set the z axis switch correctly so the nozzle doesnt crash in the bed;barely untighten the z rod holder brass thingy and set the gantry eccentric nuts barely tight. if you do this you ARE going to have a pretty darn EPIC amount of fun!
Yes, the bed is warped but with th3d manual mesh bed leveling it can be overcomed EXTREMELY easily! 100000 stars out of 5 ! THANKS CREALITY!
btw the included filament isnt really bad but i suggest to change it for best experience
My first 3D printer, Ender 3 Pro. It was really easy to setup the 3D printer.
I have printed a few stuff and the quality was smooth than I thought.
Best purchase I brought this year. Delivery was very quick to Australia from China.
This is the first ever 3d printer I got and I gotta say it’s really good for the money, that being said if it’s your first time with a machine like this there’s a lot that can go wrong and a lot that went wrong for me, but once you figure it all out it’s amazing
I spent about a year deciding on a 3D printer and spent 3 months learning the software side of things. Once I was ok with that, I bought the Ender 3 pro and my first print wasn't a test print, it was a functional part I needed and Ender 3 Pro preformed flawlessly!!
I've printed many items since then and have to have a bad print. The bed leveling was simple as well as all the other basic functions.
I would highly recommend the Ender 3 pro for a first or even your only printer!
Printed great straight out of the box. Assembly instructions really sucked badly -- use YouYube. Bed is very slightly warped. Fixed that by setting inital layer to between .2 and .3 (default with Cura is .12, too small) which compensates for it. So, that means the bed is only +-.1 mm or so out of flat. The magnetic bed has worked great so far. I am pretty amazed at the high quality, and the very precise fit of the parts. Have printed 80-100 small projects with no problems other than operator error. Thank you, Creality!