*Orders to Canada/Mexico will ship from China. The US/EU warehouse are not supported to ship to Canada/Mexico local
*Please have to know your local import laws before ordering; FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT INCLUDE YOUR COUNTRY'S IMPORT TAX. CHECK BEFORE ORDERING!
Ender 3 Pro advantages | Ender 3 Pro Review | About Ender 3 Pro | Ender 3 Pro News | FAQ | Ender 3 Pro Firmware
- 【New Version】 Creality Ender 3 Pro is an upgraded version of Ender-3, comes with the Meanwell power supply and new platform sticker, also redesigned the aluminum extrusion. The Ender 3 Pro boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, upgraded components make Creality Ender 3 Pro more stable, durable and more comfortable to operate.
- 【MeanWell Power Supply】 We adopt the MeanWell power supply, which is produced by the listed company with mature technology, and it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- 【More Stable】 Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides stability for the printing process, leading to better print quality.
- 【Superior Printing Surface】 A new state of the art “C-MAG” magnetic sticker is designed for Ender 3 Pro, it is entirely removable, flexible and can better adhere to the platform. Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- 【Enriched Accessories】 It must be surprising that more useful accessories included in our package. Extra parts can save you time while you need, also cost-effective.
2019 Creality Ender 3 Pro Review – The Better Ender 3
The Creality Ender 3 Pro wants to iron out some flaws of the extremely popular Ender 3. Check out this review to find out how good it actually is....
S tiskárnou Creality Ender 3 Pro můžete tisknout v klidu domova
Komerční sdělení: Doba jde dopředu neuvěřitelnou rychlostí. Není to zase tak dávno, kdy byly 3D tiskárny futuristickou představou z žánru sci-fi, a ještě dnes jsou stále spíše výsadou podniků, než jednotlivců. 3D tiskárnu si ale můžete pořídit domů i vy....
35 Must-Have Creality Ender 3 (Pro) Upgrades & Mods in 2019
Check out the 35 best Creality Ender 3 upgrades and mods to improve this great 3D printer even further. Also includes Ender 3 Pro upgrades....
Первый опыт с Ender 3 Pro
Эта писанина о том, как я выбрал себе принтер, ожиданиях и первых впечатлениях от него и вообще мои мысли, связанные с приобретением принтера и печати на нём. Одним словом первый опыт как в 3D-печати, так и в написании подобных постов.....
For that price, I received a really good 3D Printer.
The printer was very well packed, I received it in good conditions.
This my first 3D printer, and I am wonder that I installed all parts and it starts working very well from beginning.
Thank you very much!
So far this has been a purchase well worth the money. I think this printer has a lot of unlocked potential that I haven't utilized yet as I am just starting in 3D printing. I would recommend this to anyone looking to jump into the hobby.
Take your time with assembly and be patient when troubleshooting if you run into any issues.
This machine was so easy to build and maintain. The only thing I didn't care for was the magnetic build plate. Had to keep calibrating the bed. I order the glass build plate and have had a problem since.
The printer arrived promptly; and the packaging is very well designed to keep it safe. The box is also very cute, as it’s “Afraid of Wet”.
The assembly instructions are rather vague in places, so I’d highly recommending finding a good video helping you to assemble it (reddit.com/r/ender3 has some good links for getting set up).
With careful assembly (checking things are square etc so far accuracy has been within 0.05mm.)
Word of advice - the lower frame is usually wonky out of the factory - loosen the screws and press firmly on opposite corners and then tighten them up, and this will fix it.
My biggest criticism is that Thermal Runaway isn’t enabled on the Ender 3 out of the factory - meaning you should NEVER leave it unattended due to the risk of fire if the thermister is faulty/breaks.
The most important thing to do is to update the firmware so you can enable thermal runaway (which isn’t switched on by default). But this does require some know how and an Arduino.
Evereything went better than expected! Great printer.