CR 10 3D Printer - 300×300×400mm
Extra Large Build Size in price range of $300; High Precision and Easy Set up. Suit For All 3D printing enthusiast. " CR-10S" will be in stock by the end of Feb;
- United States
- Bundles 1
- Bundles 2
Creality CR-10 vs Creality CR-10S Specs:
Both Printer:-Open Source: In the spirit of innovation and progress, we have decided to make our firmware and design plans available to all for extensive modding and improvements. We hope to create a large community of users who contribute to the project, ultimately resulting in a better product for all.
- Supports PLA, TPU, Abs Filaments.
- High Precision Prints.
Creality CR Series features a linear bearing system, along with the extruded aluminum struts, the V-Slot" wheels offer excellent dimensional stability even during extended use, works well to provide a smooth and steady motion system that reflects in the high quality of prints.. you can print with this ‘DIY Kit'
- Large build area of 300x300x400mm and features a quality glass print bed coming with well-rounded edges and is a perfect fit for the aluminum plate below. A biggest highlights of CR 10Series is its bigness and price range of $300-$400.
- It comes with a separated LCD control box, SD Card support for offline printing as well as a USB adapter cable for linking it to computers. They are easy, quick and convenient to assemble right out of the box.
- Thermal Runaway Protection Function Added
CR-10S Added on：1. Filament-out detection. As a large 3D printer as this with long-running print jobs is likely to run out of filament more often than not. it sends out alerts and brings the printing to a halt if the filament runs out.
2. Printing Resume. It allows the printer to resume printing right from where it stopped, in case of power outages.
|Forming technology:||FDM(melt manufacturing);|
|Nozzle Diameter:||Standard 0.4mm;|
|Control system:||Win、 xp、 mac、 vista、 Linux;|
|Software:||Cura、 Simplify3D、 Repetier-host;|
|File format:||STL、 OBJ、G-Code;|
|Print speed:||Normal 60mm/s. Max 100mm/s;|
|Support filament:||PL/ABS/TPU/PLA Wood/Copper;|
|Power requirement||Input:110V-220V, Output 12V, Power 270W;|