Creality Ender 3D Drucker PLA Filament 1,75 mm 1KG Spule
- Hochwertiges PLA-Filament für Ihren 3D-Drucker.
- 1,75 mm Durchmesser, PLA-Filament, 1 kg (2,2 lbs) Nettogewicht.
- Kompatibel mit jedem 3D-Drucker, der Filamente mit 1,75 mm Durchmesser verwendet.
- Empfohlene Extrusions-/Düsentemperatur 180°C - 215°C.
- Maßtoleranz: +/- 0,02 mm
- Farbe: Rot / Blau / Weiß / Schwarz / Grau
I've used a few different brands of filament and I've had the most successful prints with the Creality Ender White and Black PLA. Still got the Grey to test and have 2 rolls of white on the way.
Creality has to be my goto filament.
This was the first filament I got so I don’t have anything to compare it to, but everything worked pretty good, I did have issues getting the filament to stick to the bed, but I am using the metallic bed so that might be why after using a raft (or printing something with a bigger footprint) I had no issues with the pla itself