What's New of Creality CR-6 SE?
- Groundbreaking Leveling-Free : (Auto 16 points leveling for the first time, no panic and troubles) ideally for everyone even beginner.
- A Quiet Printer: 32-bit silent motherboard, STM32 control chip, and 24V 350W MeanWell power supply enable the CR-6 SE to heat up quickly and reduce noise consistently.
- Customizable, Modular Nozzle: Simplicity in nozzle maintenance. You can customize it. From the heat block to the nozzle tip, among other parts, this is a Modular 3D Printer that's easy to keep!
- Dependable Extruder: With its compact and reliable extruder, you know that a smoother extrusion and an easier filament feed will ultimately generate faster, quieter, and smoother prints.
- Great User Experience: 4.3" HD LCD Touch Screen with intuitive UX UI, PhotoelectricFilament Sensor, and Resume printing function, More Practical Add-ons: Flexible hotbed fixator, foldable filament holder, stepper motor cover, tool boxes...All you need is within reach.
Why you should get the CR-6 SE!
Ender 3 & CR-6 SE
Bought this printer few months back. I bought for a project. i have been using 3d printer for few years now. I used this printer for 3-4 times to testprint. it was okay not bad. but i had not used it for month and it's gone complete bonkers. the z-offset is like 20mm above the print bed, wont auto-level, nozzle wont touch printer bed. upgraded the firmware aswell, nothing. I tried to get in touch with the manufacturer, no answer. absolute shite
Love this printer. My 1st and I did a lot of research where I trumped the cr6 se over the prusa. Great printer for 1st time users and the auto bed levelling and duel z axis makes printing a dream. Love the touch sensitive controls - which is a breeze to operate ( why but a printer with a dial?)
Money well spent and it was brought direct from official creality website
This is my first 3d printer and I love it. Putting it together took 10 minutes, turned it on and ran the auto bed leveler, and it's off and running. So far I've printed three of the files that came preloaded on the SD card and the quality is amazing. Auto bed leveler works like a charm. Build quality is excellent and it looks sharp! My only complaint so far is the fans are quite loud. Fortunately fan replacement is inexpensive and a good excuse to take it apart. The community edition firmware is a big step forward compared to stock, especially for the screen layout and safety.
This was my second printer (first was Monoprice Mini) super happy. So happy that I hope they build a CR10 SE with the same bed level system and maybe a direct drive Extruder. I agree with the previous review ... the included slicer is not good, fortunately Cura has a CR6SE profile in the latest build that works very well.
I got the kickstarter and ever since I got it I have had nothing but problem the bed will not level at all. The printer head it so heavy when print it go to 2mm to 1mm and some time the print head pushes so hard it scratch the bed. And the switch on the pri t just went out what ended up burning up the RTH1 resistor. I email the company so many times and haven't got any support or replacement parts I think I got a lemon. But I ended up buying a new switch and power supply. I found out if I use a index card to help level the bed.