Mise à jour de l 'imprimante Ender - 3 - V2 - 3D: nouvelles fonctions?
- Update Master Board and Silent tmc2208 Step Driver Ender 3 Et Ender 3 Professional Edition, une conception V2 qui permet à l 'utilisateur d' ouvrir des boîtes et de mettre à jour l 'expérience et la direction silencieuse (une imprimante 3D plus silencieuse).
- Nouveaux écrans de couleur U et 4,3 pouces:Avec un écran couleur de 4,3 pouces et une interface utilisateur remaniée, la priorité est donnée à l 'accessibilité, et Ender - 3v2 est le choix idéal des débutants.
- Lit en verre de carbure de silicium:Il est plus facile d 'enlever les empreintes après le refroidissement.
- Plus facile à entretenir: la tension de courroie de l 'axe X et de l' axe y préformés vous permet de maintenir plus facilement l 'état d' impression optimal de la machine.Ajustez la tension de la ceinture pour maintenir la précision.
- Bouton d'extrusion:Il est plus facile de changer les filaments.
- Nouvelle buse: chalumeau résistant à la chaleur.
- Boîte à outils: Où as - tu mis les pinces ou les ciseaux?Une couche d 'espacement peut être stockée dans votre imprimante 3D.
Ender - 3 - V2 démontage et installation
Paramètres Ender - 3 - V2
I have had my Ender 3 v2 for about 1.5 months now "My First 3D Printer", and everything is great very easy to set up and use, in fact so easy to setup my 11-year-old son did about 90% of the build-out of the box, The bed leveling was very easy as well, I would recommend this printer as a very good printer for beginners and professionals the quality is top-notch. I can't wait to order my next printer real soon cause more is always better. :)
This thing is great because it so customizable. I actually had 3 printers before I settled on this and sent the other ones back. I first had the cr10, then the artillery genius and Anycubic Mega S. But they all had problems right out the box besides the cr10 that was just oo big. This Ender ,I feel, is the perfect size. Big enough to print most things but not big where it's overwhelming. The drivers are so silent i never know if its printing or just on. One of the other printers was silent also but the ender takes it to a whole new level. There are endless upgrades of you want to make it print even better. The quality is good or the box, but as with anything, it can get better. The only knock I have on it is the hot end and the tubing. Just kept getting clogs and could barely get though a print until I switch the tubing to the popular one that everyone gets (i forget the name now). I also have a new hot end coming tomorrow. Besides that Birmingham to complain about. Great printer for beginners but also for people that have been in the game for a while and just like to customize things. Plenty of options on this one.
This is the first 3d printer that I have purchased and it has performed extremely well. Setup was straightforward and took maybe 30 minutes. This printer produced excellent quality prints right out of the box after a quick leveling. The printer is incredibly quiet and the loudest thing on it is the power supply fan. I would definitely recommend this printer for anyone looking to get into 3d printing.
I ordered my Ender 3 V2 from the Creality Official Website from the Canadian warehouse. It came in less than a week even though I got a message warning of possible shipping delays. It arrived in great shape with all the parts and tools needed and there was an extra of each size of screw. The instructions are clear enough, but you still have to pay close attention to the diagrams/photos. Contrary to some recent reviews, there were sample files on the memory card, and I was able to print the dog and 3 other small objects with the sample filament. It took me 3 tries and 15 minutes to level the bed. It turns out I was moving the Z-Axis unintentionally. One wish would be to allow me to disable X&Y steppers only. I agree with those who recommend the upgraded springs - my bed levelled with some of the springs barely engaged. Also, I noticed, during assembly, that the x-axis beam was not level (not parallel to the top gantry) If I hadn't stopped and fixed that, I couldn't have levelled the bed, and/or the X-axis would not be perpendicular to the Z. I basically just loosened and retightened the x-axis screws. My second wish would be to lower the Z-axis limit so the springs are more compressed. The steppers are so quiet they are not a factor. The fans are about as loud as a large desktop PC. One last wish, to provide contrast or color adjustments for the LCD. The highlighted choice is hard to see at an off-angle. My first prints have been good to very good, although a couple failed because of my errors. I was even able to pause and change filament when the sample ran out, and the print turned out fine. I don't know why I waited so long to get one of these. A great first 3D printer!