Ender 3 Pro advantages | Ender 3 Pro Review | About Ender 3 Pro | Ender 3 Pro News | FAQ | Ender 3 Pro Firmware
- 【New Version】 Creality Ender 3 Pro is an upgraded version of Ender-3, comes with the Meanwell power supply and new platform sticker, also redesigned the aluminum extrusion. The Ender 3 Pro boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, upgraded components make Creality Ender 3 Pro more stable, durable and more comfortable to operate.
- 【MeanWell Power Supply】 We adopt the MeanWell power supply, which is produced by the listed company with mature technology, and it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- 【More Stable】 Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides stability for the printing process, leading to better print quality.
- 【Superior Printing Surface】 A new state of the art “C-MAG” magnetic sticker is designed for Ender 3 Pro, it is entirely removable, flexible and can better adhere to the platform. Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- 【Enriched Accessories】 It must be surprising that more useful accessories included in our package. Extra parts can save you time while you need, also cost-effective.
2019 Creality Ender 3 Pro Review – The Better Ender 3
The Creality Ender 3 Pro wants to iron out some flaws of the extremely popular Ender 3. Check out this review to find out how good it actually is....
S tiskárnou Creality Ender 3 Pro můžete tisknout v klidu domova
Komerční sdělení: Doba jde dopředu neuvěřitelnou rychlostí. Není to zase tak dávno, kdy byly 3D tiskárny futuristickou představou z žánru sci-fi, a ještě dnes jsou stále spíše výsadou podniků, než jednotlivců. 3D tiskárnu si ale můžete pořídit domů i vy....
35 Must-Have Creality Ender 3 (Pro) Upgrades & Mods in 2019
Check out the 35 best Creality Ender 3 upgrades and mods to improve this great 3D printer even further. Also includes Ender 3 Pro upgrades....
Первый опыт с Ender 3 Pro
Эта писанина о том, как я выбрал себе принтер, ожиданиях и первых впечатлениях от него и вообще мои мысли, связанные с приобретением принтера и печати на нём. Одним словом первый опыт как в 3D-печати, так и в написании подобных постов.....
Got mine back in December as a Christmas gift and it has been a blast. The userbase is huge which brings with it thousands of fans willing to help you with troubleshooting, thousands of printable upgrades, and hundreds of 3rd party upgrade parts. This is a printer that can grow with you over time. The stock machine worked perfectly after assembly and after some practice in slicers, I was able to get incredible detail out of miniatures considering the FDM technology. If your interested in a printer that can do a bit of everything at an affordable price this is the printer for you. You can check out some of the prints I was able to achieve on this machine on Thingiverse (https://www.thingiverse.com/DaEpicOne/makes) or myminifactory (https://www.myminifactory.com/users/brandonkleeman)
I bought this as my first 3d printer, paid just under £200 and WOW! you cannot find better for the money!
build quality is amazing! The only issue i encountered was manually levelling the bed which took me some time but you can buy a bed leveling thingy called bltouch which I am going to get to save me doing this, Ive printed a T-800 busk, batman busk, millennium falcon and all look amazing!
the building was pretty simple and there are lots of videos online which walk you through this, I built mine in under an hour and have never done anything like this before. I want to get a few upgrades like the touchscreen which is about £30 and the auto bed leveling sensor for about £50 but the printer is fine as it is, I feel i now have the bug haha
Thanks Creality! Great pritner!
I love this printer. It's the best printer for the price bracket that it's in. Two of my friends have even bought it
The ender 3 pro is easily the best printer in the sub $400 price range. I own a monoprice maker select and that printer has been a never ending road of tweaking and modding to get decent prints and it still doesnt print well. The ender 3 on the other hand is perfect! I assembled it without tensioning the x carriage and it still gave me an amazing first print vs the tweaking I had to do on the maker select. The aluminium extrusions give me confidence that this frame will remain true over a long time compared to the sheet metal frame and linear bearings on the maker select. The ender 3 also was able to print PETG and tpu out of the box unlike the maker select.
Everything is fine!