1er lote agotado, el siguiente lote estará disponible a finales de mayo.
Creality nueva impresora FDM 3D-CR-10 Smart 7 Características principales:
- Función WIFI incorporada: Impresión de control remoto en cualquier momento y en cualquier lugar;
- Un Poco Más De Inteligencia
- Diseño ultra silencioso: Tablero Mudo de 32 bits y Diseño de Ventilador Mudo;
- Nivelación automática inteligente: La manera de nivelación automática V2.0, es la misma con CR-6 SE.
- Protección de pantalla & Apagado automático;.
- Ahorre energía y energía de forma segura y sin preocupaciones.
- 6-pasos para montar 8 minutos para completar, fácil de montar.
So I have had the CR10 smart now for just under 3 weeks and I have to say that I'm really impressed with it. It is very easy to assemble maybe not the 8 minutes as stated but its pretty close. It is very sturdy once assembled, the display is nice and simple to understand and operate. The AUX level is simple once you get the hang of it and the the ABL is straight forward. I can see why users of the CR6 SE and Max enjoyed printing with theirs with this set up. The quality of the prints are great and I have had very little failures but I put that down to user error as I was going to fast for the print. The glass bed is good but I usually turn it over as I like the really smooth finish. swapped bed over for creality pei and I'm very happy with it. only downside I can find reallyiq the z axis compensation is only adjustable at 0.05mm unlike my CR-200B that adjust at 0.01mm which I think is better as it gives you that slight better adjustments to get better first layer. This should be an easy fix with a firmware update, also maybe ability to turn the touchscreen noise off too . overall I super happy with it and will be looking at purchasing one again soon.