Creality Ender 3D Imprimante PLA Filament 1.75mm 1kg Bobine
- Filament PLA de haute qualité pour votre imprimante 3D.
- 1,75 mm de diamètre, filament PLA, poids net de 1 kg (2,2 lb).
- Compatible avec une imprimante 3D utilisant un filament de diamètre de 1,75 mm.
- Température d'extrusion / buse recommandée 180 ° C - 215 ° C.
- Tolérance dimensionnelle: +/- 0.02mm
- Couleur: rouge / bleu / blanc / noir / gris
it worked the best for my cr10 s I have tried jayo and overture and they are really brittle so if I were you I would use creality filament
I've used a few different brands of filament and I've had the most successful prints with the Creality Ender White and Black PLA. Still got the Grey to test and have 2 rolls of white on the way.
Creality has to be my goto filament.
This was the first filament I got so I don’t have anything to compare it to, but everything worked pretty good, I did have issues getting the filament to stick to the bed, but I am using the metallic bed so that might be why after using a raft (or printing something with a bigger footprint) I had no issues with the pla itself