Please flash this version of the firmware
Format your memory card:
To replace a new (non-gifted) 8GB memory card, please use a Windows computer to format, the steps are as follows
1. Win key + R to pop up a command box;
2. Enter cmd and press Enter;
3. Enter format/q H:/fs:fat32/a:4096 Note (H is the disk name of the memory card, determine the disk number of your memory card, and change it to the corresponding disk number)
How to upgrade the motherboard firmware:
1. Put the STM32F4_UPDATE folder into the root directory of the memory card.
2. Insert the memory card into the machine.
3. Restart the machine and wait for the upgrade to complete (wait 2 minutes).
4. After the refresh is completed, repeat the steps of formatting the card. Do not save the firmware file in the card during normal use.