Firmware CR-10S Pro V2
|CR-10S ProV2_V1.70.0 BL táctil||Descargar|
Impresora 3D Creality CR-10S Pro V2 con nivel automático BL Touch, pantalla táctil, impresora 3D de gran volumen de construcción 300 mm x 300 mm x 400 mm con PTFE Capricornio
- BL-TOUCH incluido: Nivelación automática Matrix, dispositivo nivelador automático Bill Touch de calidad. Y el CR-10 Pro V2 medirá automáticamente la altura de 9 puntos únicos en la cama con calefacción para determinar la configuración ideal para impresiones perfectas en todo momento.
- SENSOR SENSIBLE Detección en tiempo real,CR-10S Pro V2 tiene un innovador interruptor de detección de escasez de material recientemente agregado, incluso también es altamente sensible para detectar materiales transparentes
- PLACA MADRE ESTABLE Y DE ALTA PRECISIÓN CR-10S Pro V2 Adopta la placa base V2.4.1, desarrollada de forma independiente, rendimiento estable, unidad ultra silenciosa TMC, subdivisión de 256 para una impresión más fina
- PANTALLA TÁCTIL DIGITAL HD La pantalla táctil HD y los ángulos de visión grandes, el estado de impresión, las funciones y la configuración de parámetros se muestran claramente, nueva interfaz de usuario amigable, fácil de usar y aprender
- TUBO DE TEFLÓN Y EXTRUSIÓN DE ENGRANAJES BONDTECH El tubo de teflón azul resistente a altas temperaturas importado garantiza una excelente textura de impresión, la estructura de extrusión de Bondtech Gear tiene dos engranajes de alta densidad y una gran fuerza de extrusión para una alimentación suave
Video de unboxing de la impresora 3D CR 10S Pro V2
Introducción a la impresora 3D CR 10S Pro V2
I just received my new CR10s Pro yesterday. I previously was printing with my Ender 5 Pro. I liked it but wanted to upgrade. I read several reviews and thought the CR10s Pro was what I wanted to get. There were several cons about the CR10s Pro, but none of them seemed to be that much of a problem. So I bought the CR10s Pro and I am very happy with it. I have only used it for a few hours but so far EXCELLENT.
I used the default setup for my printing and have had absolutely no problems (and I forgot to do the 100mm z axis setup.) I have only used it for a few hours, so it's a little too early to really judge how good it is going to be. But started out right.
Creality has fixed many of the cons listed in the reviews I read.
1. Didn't like the capacitive leveler. My version has the BL Touch with inductive leveler.
2. Stage too sticky. Well that is a pulse and minus. The print does stick, but that means no movement during printing and it is a little difficult to pop it off the mat. But it is easy with a tap on the putty knife. I love the feature.
3. I love the simplicity of the printer. Cables neatly tucked away. Screen integrated in the base. One reviewer said the bottom base made it too tall. Mine measures just under 36 inches from the table top, a 30 inch table so total height it around 64 inches. If your ceiling is lower than that -- you have other issues. I store my filament in a food grade sealed bucket under that table. Works great.
4. I don't like the position of the filament reel but there are a few options I will investigate. At the moment, I am just enjoying it.
5. While the cable is bulky, it is a much better arrangement that the Ender 5 with all of the cables running every where. I plan to put it in a enclosure and will improve the cable arrangement there. But even if I don't do that the current setup is very clean.
I will add Swiss Micro heater, enclosure and some other options as I get time. Right now, I am really enjoying the New CR10 s Pro.
This printer is a workhorse, that’s just a little finicky on the first layer. For the life of me, I can’t figure how to set the z offset, except by pausing the print at the beginning, and manually nudging the z by a whole 1mm. Otherwise, the first layer doesn’t adhere. But once it gets going, it prints like a champ. I’ve been using it almost non-stop since I unpacked it and set it up. Stock, it extrudes through a tube, which tends to result in a lot of nozzle-snot. Also, the crimp that secures the tube to the extruder is a bit chintzy and has already failed (wasting an entire day’s worth of printing) and I had to replace it with the provided spare. I’m here right now in search of a direct drive upgrade kit, but I only see one for the 10s pro, not the 10s pro v2. Just in case, I’m gonna try ordering some spare crimps. Pity, I really wanted to give this one full stars.
I’m on my third and largest print. I am new to printing, and there is a wealth of knowledge. You have to manually adjust the z-axis, and once you do that, you should be good to go. Print slow to start out and clean the print bed w/ isopropyl alcohol every time you use it. If you’re printing at 100, you’re printing too fast. If you want quality prints, print slow (20-30 to start, then 50 once the print is established). Also, print the extra parts like the filament rolly-feeder, the extruder fan duct, and the extruder housing for if they break or you’d like to avoid the filament pulling against the frame. Also, if you want to use TPU, or ABS, the filament feeder needs the clamp adjuster part you fit over the tension spring. You will have consistency and bed adhesion problems if you don't. Luckily they are free on thingverse. Beyond minor tweaks and the wish to use a usb not sd card plug in (There are sd card and computer plug support parts you can print as well), this printer is great. The print quality for the price is unmatched. I might buy a second depending on how this handles week long print jobs.
I just finished the shakedown print for my CR-10s Pro V2 from Amazon, and have to say this is far and away the best Creality machine I have used. It's faster to set up, faster and easier to print, and best over all others in every test I have run so far. My Ender 3 pro and Ender 5 pro will be my workhorse systems, but this will get my prototyping work because of its incredible speed, performance and agility. I also love it because it's part of the Creality family with which I'm already familiar, so I won't be stocking parts in duplicate. Congratulations, Creality! Well done!
Got my cr10s pro v2 delivered, and set up today. Got the first test print going and this thing prints awesone! Im glad i decided in the pro V2!