3D Printer Enclosure Features
Worried that print quality coming from the open-framed Ender 3 or Ender 3 Pro and Ender 5 will be negatively affected by the external environment?
- Improve the overall printing experience - both for you and the machine itself.
- Easy to install, can be folded for efficient storage.
- Equipped with pockets to hold the necessary tools.
- You can easily access the printer by unzipping the front of the enclosure, which features a seethrough screen for full-time monitoring.
3D Printer Enclosure: Safe, Quick, and Easy Installation
Storage Size: 445X565x685
Land Size: 495x615x735
Iron pipes Diameter: 16MM
440 Iron pipesx4 / 560 Iron pipesx4 / 645 Iron pipesx4 / fixed-angle bracketx8 / folding shed x1
Function: Constant temperature / Soundproof / Dustproof
- Quick and easy installation：folding storage, easy to carry, multi-faceted observation, reserved tool pockets. Economical 3D printing room!
- Constant Temperature: Keep a constant temperature printing environment, reduce the impact of printed products when low-- temperature weather, improve printing stability.
- Dustproof and good noise reduction
- The interior uses Pure aluminum film and flame retardant appearance material. Technically, if in a fire, it will melt and not fire itself of the enclosure, and will not spread.
- Stable Structure: Equipped with a selection of Iron pipes, stable structure, and abundant space.
This is a nice enclosure but beware some Creality printers are too large for even the “Large” size enclosure.
I bought the enclosure recently for my CR-10. Looks quite quality product. Can be assembled in less than 10 minutes easily. Has a pocket for putting print related stuff. And back hole to get in cables (I keep control unit outside - that is safer, to avoid getting overheat). Installed spooler on top of printer frame inside. (Use metal filament extruder, plastic ones will wear out over time in this setup, or install a metallic washer into the input hole).
Low light is, overpriced. This product should not be priced higher than 20-25 USD I have to use and this will be commercial price. But understanding that, there are not a lot printer enclosures in the market (such as Wham Bam), this is reasonable price.
I bought it for Ender 5 Plus and it fits perfectly. While the bed temperature was 60 degrees Celsius, the internal temperature was measured at 35 degrees Celsius. (Room temperature was 19 degrees Celsius)
overall great quality enclosure.
However, I do wish it had more openings on the back and the sides for easy access to the printer.
overall goo quality, however, i wish they could include bigger zipper opening from the sides and the back so one can I work on the printer with ease.