CR 10S Pro advantages
- Creality 3D Printer CR-10S Pro 300mmx300mmx400mm / 11.8"x11.8"x15.7" ;
- Single-point fix in time, easy leveling with auxiliary leveling modes.
- Use an imported blue Teflon tube, with high temperature resistant, makes the feeding soother, improve the printing quality.
- The double gear extrusion mechanism has a large extrusion to make sure feeding smoothly.
- Star Power: Creality teams up with top brands in the 3D printing space to bring the most advanced 3D printer to you. Capricorn PTFE tubing ensures an excellent tolerance for 1.75mm filament, which improves printing quality drastically. Bondtech extruder gears provide steady and accurate feed rates without slipping due to its unique dual gear design compared to traditional MK8 extruders which use one gear and a capture wheel.
- Quieter Than Ever: The all-new V 2.4 control board on the CR-10S Pro delivers the most silent sound levels of any 3D printer on the market, all while providing the powerful features of previous control boards such as resume print. From even just a few meters away, the 10S Pro is nearly silent.
- Level The Playing Field: The 16 point Matrix Leveling feature is the complete auto-leveling ever offered by Creality. Use the 4 inch LCD touch screen color display, and the 10S Pro will automatically measure the height of 16 unique points on the hotbed to determine the ideal settings for perfect prints every time.
- Powered Up: The Meanwell branded power supply delivers 500W of power to the 10S Pro, taking it from room temperature to 120* C in just 5 minutes. Maintaining high temperatures for demanding filaments like ABS is now easier than ever. More Product Review
CR 10S Pro parameter
|Printing Speed||≤180mm/s, Normal 30-60mm/s|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard 0.4mm, can be in 0.3、0.2mm|
|File Format||STL, Obj, amf|
|Slice Software||Cura、 Repetier-Host、 Simplify3D|
|Power Supply||Input:100-240V 5.9A 50/60Hz Output: DC 24V 21A Total Power 480W|
|Filament||PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, gradient color, carbon fiber, etc.|
CR 10S Pro Review
CR 10S Pro HD Photos
it stops working after 22 month because motherboard fault. Creality want replace it.
was good until then.
Received mine last week, loving the great quality overall of the machine and the finished parts!
Great printer. Easy setup and high print quality.
The printer does a fine job. Prints do stick to the bed great, and the bed heat turns off after the first few layers. Hairspray or magicgloo will do the trick though.