CR 10 Mini advantages
- Resume Print: The new upgraded control board enables the capacity to resumes printing after changing filament, power outage, or any other unexpected stoppage.
- PRINTING SIZE: A total printing size of 11.8X8.6X11.8 inches. No longer will you be limited to only the smallest models.
- HEADACHE-FREE ASSEMBLY: Delivered partially assembled, in 3 pieces. Total assembly can be completed in less than 20 minutes. High printing accuracy which meet industrial specifications. Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers.
- High printing accuracy which meet industrial specifications. Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers.CR-10 Mini comes in three pre-assembled parts and takes only 10 minutes to install.
- High printing accuracy which meet industrial specifications. Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers.CR-10 Mini comes in three pre-assembled parts and takes only 10 minutes to install
CR 10 Mini parameter
|Machine net weight||7.5kg|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard 0.4mm|
|Control system||Win、 xp、 mac、 vista、 Linux|
|Software||Cura、 Simplify3D、 Repetier-host|
|File format||STL、 OBJ、G-Code|
|Print speed||Normal 60mm/s. Max 100mm/s|
|Support filament||PL/ABS/TPU/wood/carbon fiber/Copper|
|Power requirement||Input:110V-220V, Output 12V, Power 270W|
CR 10 Mini HD Photos
Not sure why this one isn't more popular! It's just a few bucks more than the ever popular Ender 3 yet offers a larger build volume which definitely is worth the added cost IMO. I've been using mine for 10 months non-stop and it delivers every time. I just purchased the New Ender 3 V2 and it was a difficult decision not to go with another CR-10 Mini.
Works great with a quick build time. Fantastic results to date, Note that the plastic extruder was already being cut buy the filament, upgraded to the all metal extruder and that solves that issue