Mise à jour de l 'imprimante Ender - 3 - V2 - 3D: nouvelles fonctions?
- Update Master Board and Silent tmc2208 Step Driver Ender 3 Et Ender 3 Professional Edition, une conception V2 qui permet à l 'utilisateur d' ouvrir des boîtes et de mettre à jour l 'expérience et la direction silencieuse (une imprimante 3D plus silencieuse).
- Nouveaux écrans de couleur U et 4,3 pouces:Avec un écran couleur de 4,3 pouces et une interface utilisateur remaniée, la priorité est donnée à l 'accessibilité, et Ender - 3v2 est le choix idéal des débutants.
- Lit en verre de carbure de silicium:Il est plus facile d 'enlever les empreintes après le refroidissement.
- Plus facile à entretenir: la tension de courroie de l 'axe X et de l' axe y préformés vous permet de maintenir plus facilement l 'état d' impression optimal de la machine.Ajustez la tension de la ceinture pour maintenir la précision.
- Bouton d'extrusion:Il est plus facile de changer les filaments.
- Nouvelle buse: chalumeau résistant à la chaleur.
- Boîte à outils: Où as - tu mis les pinces ou les ciseaux?Une couche d 'espacement peut être stockée dans votre imprimante 3D.
Ender - 3 - V2 démontage et installation
Paramètres Ender - 3 - V2
I ordered my Ender 3 V2 from the Creality Official Website from the Canadian warehouse. It came in less than a week even though I got a message warning of possible shipping delays. It arrived in great shape with all the parts and tools needed and there was an extra of each size of screw. The instructions are clear enough, but you still have to pay close attention to the diagrams/photos. Contrary to some recent reviews, there were sample files on the memory card, and I was able to print the dog and 3 other small objects with the sample filament. It took me 3 tries and 15 minutes to level the bed. It turns out I was moving the Z-Axis unintentionally. One wish would be to allow me to disable X&Y steppers only. I agree with those who recommend the upgraded springs - my bed levelled with some of the springs barely engaged. Also, I noticed, during assembly, that the x-axis beam was not level (not parallel to the top gantry) If I hadn't stopped and fixed that, I couldn't have levelled the bed, and/or the X-axis would not be perpendicular to the Z. I basically just loosened and retightened the x-axis screws. My second wish would be to lower the Z-axis limit so the springs are more compressed. The steppers are so quiet they are not a factor. The fans are about as loud as a large desktop PC. One last wish, to provide contrast or color adjustments for the LCD. The highlighted choice is hard to see at an off-angle. My first prints have been good to very good, although a couple failed because of my errors. I was even able to pause and change filament when the sample ran out, and the print turned out fine. I don't know why I waited so long to get one of these. A great first 3D printer!
I have just gotten this v2 delivered. After worrying about it being sold out in Canada and pre-order from China I just went for it. And it was total 5days to get here!!! and the tracking app was great!!! well done on the speed!!
Now for actually using it.
I am ecstatic about this 3D printer. This is my first 3d printer, I've been researching and planning to get one for years now and the ender 3 always had a great name and has been on my list for a while. My initial plans were to get an ender 3 pro and buy the silent upgrade board and other upgrades, but then the Ender 3 V2 was released, and I didn't even hesitate to order it after watching the 2 to 3 reviews that were out on youtube at the time.
The printer has been very noob friendly. The white PLA that came with the printer was actually really decent PLA and was easier to work with than the spool I first bought from another brand that took a lot more tweaking to figure out. I'm glad, as I may have felt hopeless had I not had that first great experience. I recommend tightening every bolt pre-installed on the machine during assembly. I also recommend cleaning the build plate with a little bit of rubbing alcohol between each build.
Ordered my v2 and received withing a few days, after set up I began what I can tell is a very addictive hobby, keen to soo the upgrades and go from there.
Easy to use and great price
So I've been wanting a 3D printer for some time. Many of my colleagues at work have been building and working with them for years and I've always been interested but I didn't want the first generation made of plexi or having to cut each wire. I wanted a strong and easy to learn printer. I found it in the Ender-3 V2. I made a few errors putting it together but after re-reading the instructions I was able to get it together. The best part is that it worked well out of the box. Now even though this was my first printer I have A LOT of time waiting for the printer to come as it was a pre-order and I watched A LOT of YouTube videos on tips and tricks. With a little bit of self-education on bed leveling and slicers, a little searching on Thingiverse, and a bit of trial and error I was able to produce some nice prints.