- 【New Version】 Creality Ender 3 Pro is an upgraded version of Ender-3, comes with the Meanwell power supply and new platform sticker, also redesigned the aluminum extrusion. The Ender 3 Pro boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, upgraded components make Creality Ender 3 Pro more stable, durable, and more comfortable to operate.
- 【MeanWell Power Supply】 We adopt the MeanWell power supply, which is produced by the listed company with mature technology, and it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- 【More Stable】 Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides stability for the printing process, leading to better print quality.
- 【Superior Printing Surface】 A new state of the art “C-MAG” magnetic sticker is designed for Ender 3 Pro, it is entirely removable, flexible and can better adhere to the platform. Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- 【Enriched Accessories】 It must be surprising that more useful accessories included in our package. Extra parts can save you time while you need it, also cost-effective.
I spent about a year deciding on a 3D printer and spent 3 months learning the software side of things. Once I was ok with that, I bought the Ender 3 pro and my first print wasn't a test print, it was a functional part I needed and Ender 3 Pro preformed flawlessly!!
I've printed many items since then and have to have a bad print. The bed leveling was simple as well as all the other basic functions.
I would highly recommend the Ender 3 pro for a first or even your only printer!
Printed great straight out of the box. Assembly instructions really sucked badly -- use YouYube. Bed is very slightly warped. Fixed that by setting inital layer to between .2 and .3 (default with Cura is .12, too small) which compensates for it. So, that means the bed is only +-.1 mm or so out of flat. The magnetic bed has worked great so far. I am pretty amazed at the high quality, and the very precise fit of the parts. Have printed 80-100 small projects with no problems other than operator error. Thank you, Creality!
I have currently had this printer just over a week, it is absolutely brilliant at doing what it does but after a week it started underextruding and the E motor began to jump. Currently working with creality at the moment to get this repaired but after a week products like this to my knowledge shouldn’t be doing this. Great printer when it’s working though
Got mine back in December as a Christmas gift and it has been a blast. The userbase is huge which brings with it thousands of fans willing to help you with troubleshooting, thousands of printable upgrades, and hundreds of 3rd party upgrade parts. This is a printer that can grow with you over time. The stock machine worked perfectly after assembly and after some practice in slicers, I was able to get incredible detail out of miniatures considering the FDM technology. If your interested in a printer that can do a bit of everything at an affordable price this is the printer for you. You can check out some of the prints I was able to achieve on this machine on Thingiverse (https://www.thingiverse.com/DaEpicOne/makes) or myminifactory (https://www.myminifactory.com/users/brandonkleeman)
I bought this as my first 3d printer, paid just under £200 and WOW! you cannot find better for the money!
build quality is amazing! The only issue i encountered was manually levelling the bed which took me some time but you can buy a bed leveling thingy called bltouch which I am going to get to save me doing this, Ive printed a T-800 busk, batman busk, millennium falcon and all look amazing!
the building was pretty simple and there are lots of videos online which walk you through this, I built mine in under an hour and have never done anything like this before. I want to get a few upgrades like the touchscreen which is about £30 and the auto bed leveling sensor for about £50 but the printer is fine as it is, I feel i now have the bug haha
Thanks Creality! Great pritner!