PEI Magnetic Flexible Heated Bed.- Upgraded 3D Printer hotbed surface.
- Applicable: Ender 3， Ender 3 pro, Ender 5, Ender 5 Pro
- Flexible, removable, can stick to magnetics very well. High strength and heat resistance.
- Compatible with PLA、PETG、PEEK、ABS and other most filaments.
- No more tape, no more glue, no more shovel, and release your printing anxiety
- Easy to adhere to the printing surface, easy to remove the prints, flex slightly to pop your print right off.
- When used in a 3D printing application, PEI is excellent because it can withstand the numerous heat cycles that a 3D print bed goes through from print to print.
PEI heat bed introduction and Print Video
About PEI Magnetic Build Plate
Definitely an upgrade worth doing, I've gone through a lot of build plate types and this one is great. I've had zero issues
Great adhesion. Very light so on an Ender 5, unlike the glass badd, it doesn't drop. Also with reduced weight no vibrations/ringing on prints at higher speeds. Only need to be aware unlike glass, this won't remain flat if the bed has imperfections. Very happy with this purchase.
This is hands down the best bed not he market. I have tried the original Ender-3 and it was good but hard to get parts off of once it's set. Then Glass with magigoo, which was better, but messy had to clean it each time. Then I tried the silicon glass from reality which I really liked. When this one came out I had to try it, to make sure I had the best, I was blown away, the adhesion of hot PLA and PETG is amazing and the release is so simple, when cold it self releases, when hot you can just flex the plate a little.
This is by far the best upgrade for any 235mm x 235mm bed out there!
Adhesion is great. Much better than the default plate or even glass. Also, unlike glass, has less mass/weight and doesn't translate vibrations into the print so you can print faster and with better print quality. Very happy with this, especially with my Ender 5 where the z axis no longer drops after each print from the weight of the glass. Also using on an Ender 3 Pro. Highly recommend.
I always like the original magnetic bed and having read reviews of PEI I thought that I would like to try the flat smooth bed finish. I decided on Reality because it was on a flexible steel sheet that takes out some of the defority of the bed.
It was fine on the original magnetic sheet - so a very simple install. The size is a little less that the original flexible print surface but that was not a problem. I want to print some guides to make it easy to align when refitting it after printing. I always clean the surface with alcohol before each print.
A real 5 star alteration to me Ender 3 Pro.