- Excellent adhesion: Creality art carbon and silicone build surface provide the best adhesion in the market. Once the hotbed cools back to room temperature, the carbon-silicone base will release the model which can be easily removed by hand.
- Convenient to use: The new glass plate can be placed on top of any existing hotbed surface and be held in place with simple clips. Clean with water. Easy to remove your print by hand or with a scraper.
- Customized Designed: Designed with a small Creality logo at the bottom of Tempered Glass to both avoid logo printing marks and remind the model of the printer platform.
- High-performance: As the hotbed heats to higher temperatures, it provides even more adhesion. Perfect for those ABS prints with difficult warping issues.
- Reliability: The special coating is inorganic, with its hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Creality 3D printer Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3X，Ender-3 V2， Ender 5, Ender-5 Pro, CR-20 Pro.
At first, I could not remove the prints from the bed. Simply wait a bit that it cools down and use a spray with 50% water and 50% alcool. Then it's super easy to remove the prints from the bed !
I have been using the plate for about a week around the clock. Adhesion is good, but I usually print a skirt or a small square somewhere to ensure I get a good start. It is very sticky when the plate is still hot, so I either wait for it to cool to room temperature or I put it thin the fridge for 10 minutes. The prints all but fall off after it has cooled.
Mine came quite warped, being higher in the middle. works perfectly with PLA but wont hold PETG at all. you need hair spray to make it work, but i think it is not meant to use any adhesives on it. Take up to 7 minutues to reach 80°C. But even having all those issues, i really like it and recommend the use, but keep in mine the downsides always come together and sadly the manufacturers hide it from us
I bought this upgrade to sort out my bed adhesion, I found it to be so good I have problems getting PLA off it.
it could just be me, I have only had it 2 days. and only had the printer 5 weeks.
A big learning curve for me.