About Ender-3 & Ender-3X (Ender-3 + 1*Tempered Glass + 5 Nozzles)
- Easy and Quick Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Advanced Extruder Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion; V-Shape with POM wheels makes it move noiseless, smoothly, and durable.
- Safety Protected Power Supply: Only needs 5 minutes for the hotbed to reach 110℃.
- It is a great project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics.
Ender-3 V2-Upgraded Version of Ender 3
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
- New UI & 4.3 Inch Color Screen: With a 4.3-inch color screen and a redesigned UI that prioritizes ease of use, the Ender-3 V2 is an ideal choice for beginners.
- Carborundum Glass Bed: Better adhesion when you need it, and easier to remove prints when cooled.
- Easier Maintenance: Pre-installed X and Y-Axis belt tension make it even easier to keep your machine printing at its best. Easily adjust belt tension to maintain accuracy performance.
- Storage Toolbox: Forget where you put those tweezers or snips? Built-in compartment to store your 3D Printer essentials.
Comparison of Ender 3 and Ender 3 V2
Ender 3 & Ender 3 V2 Parameter
|Printer||Ender 3||Ender 3 V2|
|Modeling Technology||FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)||FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Input||AC 100-265V 50-60Hz||AC 115V/230V|
|Output||DC 24V 15A 360W||DC 24V 270W|
|Material shortage detection||No||No|
|Power off Resume||No||Yes|
|Printing Platform||Platform stickers||Carborundum Glass Platform|
|Teflon Tube||Ordinary Teflon tube||Ordinary Teflon tube|
|Screen||Normal Interface||New UI Interface|
Creality’s Ender 3 3D Printer is Now Fully Open Source
Creality3D, the Chinese manufacturer of 3D printers, has announced the open-sourcing of its most popular 3D printer, the Ender-3. This makes it the first Open Source Hardware Association certified 3D printer in China...
My first few days with the Creality Ender 3
My amazing wife bought me a 3D printer for Christmas this year (along with some other dope stuff!). She bought me the Creality Ender 3, which I think is the best ~$200 3D printer on the market. I was eager to see if I got a 3D printer, so I was up at 6:30 am on Christmas morning READY to rip into presents!
Creality Ender 3 Bed Leveling – All You Need to Know
Any structure needs a strong foundation. The same is true for 3D printed objects. Leveling the bed on your Creality Ender 3 will ensure that that all-important first layer is solid...
Bought the End 3 back in march, when it came in, I set it up, ran a test, everything went great. I've been making models since then. I've had a few issues but that was me trying out different settings to see what I can do and what it can do and I have been getting better with it. I've found by using the Ultimaker Cura program and plugging the printer to my computer has been doing really great for me. I've haven't done any upgrades to the printer and I do not see to do so at this time as it's been doing what I was hoping it would do. Great job, Thanks.
I received my Ender 3 about two weeks ago and it arrived in perfect condition. After carefully assembling it and leveling the bed following some YouTube videos, I printed my first Benchy! It printed outstanding, with nice quality! Since then, each of my prints have printed flawlessly. Needless to say, I am very happy with this purchase and Creality has designed and manufactured a great printer at a very reasonable price! The key to success is to carefully assemble it using the great resources online and on YouTube. There is a huge population of Creality users online and most are more than happy to help.
I studied reviews from Amazon and 8 or 9 other sites, so many people say I bought brand XXX and I wished I had bought another Ender, or my friends all told me to buy ad Ender and I bought XXX brand and was sorry I bought the other brand.
While this is my 1st 3 D printer, I cannot imagine how another brand would be better, of course if I spent 500.00 instead of 239.00, I would hope another brand would be better, but from reading so many reviews and my experience so far, I doubt it, I bet it would take 700.00 to purchase a better printer.... PS, dump the Slicer they provide and use CURA 4.6.1, it supports STL files (and many others) which are the predominant free file format for printing objects, I never could get the supplied splicer to convert stl files to enders gcode, took me a few hours to find a great slicer fix, thanks Cura and Youtube :)
I've got to say I was worried after ordering the ender 3. I read of all kinds of issues out of the box. I took some time to level the bed...then re level the bed... Then relevel the bed. Now I've got so much confidence in it I can start a print and walk away. I've only had 2 failures out of 20 or so prints of all sizes and complexity.
Honestly wowed for the product for the price. The only reason I've given it 4 stars is because I have a warped bed that's low in the middle. As long as I stick to the middle I'm fine.
Over all I couldn't be happier and I look forward to continuing to upgrade this printer.
The pics are my first print. Ran out of test filament and switched before the end.
Good deal for the money