Ender 3 advantages | Ender 3 parameter | Ender 3 Review | About Ender 3 | Ender 3 News | FAQ | Ender 3 Firmware
- FULLY OPEN SOURCE: Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open-sourced product every day. A design is culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world.
- HIGH-POWERED, SAFE POWER SUPPLY: The Ender 3 comes with a high-quality power supply, with two separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the build surface to 90*C in just 5 minutes!
- PARTIALLY-ASSEMBLED KIT: The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is a great project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!
- Resume Printing after power-off: ender three could resume prints after a power outage or lapse occurs
- Easy and Quick Assembly: only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun and time.
- Reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes, meet the needs of fast heating and printing ABS
- CNC machining of the Y-rail Mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the solid frame with the high-precision printing quality. And big hand twist nut, make the print platform easier to level.
|Modeling Technology||FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Max Traveling Speed||180mm/s|
|Input||AC 100-265V 50-60Hz|
|Output||DC 24V 15A 360W|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4mm eom|
|Working Mode||Online or SD ofline|
|Max Nozzle Temperature||255℃|
|Max Hot bed Temperature||110℃|
Creality’s Ender 3 3D Printer is Now Fully Open Source
Creality3D, the Chinese manufacturer of 3D printers, has announced the open-sourcing of its most popular 3D printer, the Ender-3. This makes it the first Open Source Hardware Association certified 3D printer in China...
My first few days with the Creality Ender 3
My amazing wife bought me a 3D printer for Christmas this year (along with some other dope stuff!). She bought me the Creality Ender 3, which I think is the best ~$200 3D printer on the market. I was eager to see if I got a 3D printer, so I was up at 6:30 am on Christmas morning READY to rip into presents!
Creality Ender 3 Bed Leveling – All You Need to Know
Any structure needs a strong foundation. The same is true for 3D printed objects. Leveling the bed on your Creality Ender 3 will ensure that that all-important first layer is solid...
There are 0% printed vitamins in this thing. About half the build comes pre-build in the box.
This is what we RepRappers have been fighting for all these years: good cheap 3D printing.
Taking your time to adjust and level and fine-tune everything turns this build into a full-day project.
But the pay-off is great: hassle-free detailed printing.
Newbies: go to the Tomb of 3D Printed Horrors en check out their Tips & trick to print 80's/90's quality mini's.
Be amazed at what your sub 250 bucks machine can do for you.
(Nothing will give you "FineCast" quality but spun vacu-molding, so quit whining :-) )
RepRap has tought me the hows and whys of building and adjusting my machines with care, so I did not smash my Ender 3 together "in 10 minutes!" but still, it was the most fun build I've done so far.
My Ender has endeared* itself to me on day one.
The ansembly process was a little tricky but I succeeded after almost 2 hours. It prints very good for my taste (its my first printer tho). The printer was surprisingly well packed and premium looking.
I think the only real bad part is the software inside the printer's controller that's a bit laggy, but I guess it can be fixed (if not already fixed since I haven't checkd for updates) with an update.
Another SMALL negative part found until now would be the lower fan exposed to plastic remains, but, as many other users did, I printed myself a cover and mounted it using the existing screws.
Anyway, very good product for a very good price! 10/10 would buy it again.
A little fiddley to assemble but produces high quality results. I would definitely recommend the Ender 3 for someone looking for a budget printer to get started in 3d printing.
Fast Shipping to India. Only Courier company has change from DHL to Aramax, as a result delivered was delayed. Rest was OK. Customer support: Via email, WhatsApp was very prompt, very brief and very helpful. Products: The product is great! All fits well and comes together nicely. As a budget 3D printer, Creality Ender 3 is really awesome machine. Not only it can print decent enough quality, DIY assembly of it was actually a fun activity to me. I have already printed around 700g of 3D prints, some that took even 9 hours and it did the job without any problems. I would also recommend cleaning the build surface with 99% isopropyl alcohol to keep it clean. Overall: Great company to deal with. I got a great support from them too. Many thanks - I'll be back!