New updated Ender-3 V2 3D-Printer: what’s new?
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
- New UI & 4.3 Inch Color Screen: With a 4.3-inch color screen and a redesigned UI that prioritizes ease of use, the Ender-3 V2 is an ideal choice for beginners.
- Carborundum Glass Bed: Better adhesion when you need it, and easier to remove prints when cooled.
- Easier Maintenance: Pre-installed X and Y-Axis belt tension make it even easier to keep your machine printing at its best. Easily adjust belt tension to maintain accuracy performance.
- Extruder Knob: Swap filament in and out even easier.
- New Nozzle：Brass nozzle with heat resistance.
- Storage Toolbox: Forget where you put those tweezers or snips? Built-in compartment to store your 3D Printer essentials.
Ender-3 V2 Unboxing & Installation
I am ecstatic about this 3D printer. This is my first 3d printer, I've been researching and planning to get one for years now and the ender 3 always had a great name and has been on my list for a while. My initial plans were to get an ender 3 pro and buy the silent upgrade board and other upgrades, but then the Ender 3 V2 was released, and I didn't even hesitate to order it after watching the 2 to 3 reviews that were out on youtube at the time.
The printer has been very noob friendly. The white PLA that came with the printer was actually really decent PLA and was easier to work with than the spool I first bought from another brand that took a lot more tweaking to figure out. I'm glad, as I may have felt hopeless had I not had that first great experience. I recommend tightening every bolt pre-installed on the machine during assembly. I also recommend cleaning the build plate with a little bit of rubbing alcohol between each build.
Ordered my v2 and received withing a few days, after set up I began what I can tell is a very addictive hobby, keen to soo the upgrades and go from there.
Easy to use and great price
So I've been wanting a 3D printer for some time. Many of my colleagues at work have been building and working with them for years and I've always been interested but I didn't want the first generation made of plexi or having to cut each wire. I wanted a strong and easy to learn printer. I found it in the Ender-3 V2. I made a few errors putting it together but after re-reading the instructions I was able to get it together. The best part is that it worked well out of the box. Now even though this was my first printer I have A LOT of time waiting for the printer to come as it was a pre-order and I watched A LOT of YouTube videos on tips and tricks. With a little bit of self-education on bed leveling and slicers, a little searching on Thingiverse, and a bit of trial and error I was able to produce some nice prints.
Received it yesterday and got a great first complete print. I didn't level properly at first but quickly fixed it and printed a calibration cube with prusaslicer and the built in setting for creality PLA and the ender 3 settings. A tiny amount of globbing which can probably be fixed with a few mm/s faster speed.
THIS IS A REAL REVIEW . I received mine two days ago , set up was simple . it is my first printer , i watched you tube video on how to set up the E3 . the Video was not for the E3V2 but it got me thru the build. Set it up and struggled to level the bed, again my first printer but after getting it i printed my first item and WOW beautiful. Now I have printed several small items and all beautiful. I love this unit so glad i got it. Ordered from BANGGOOD , it took about 4 weeks to arrive in the states but like I said it is awesome