3D Printer Enclosure: Safe, Quick and Easy Installation
Storage Size: 445X565x685
Land Size: 495x615x735
Iron pipes Diameter: 16MM
440 Iron pipesx4 / 560 Iron pipesx4 / 645 Iron pipesx4 / fixed-angle bracketx8 / folding shed x1
Function: Constant temperature / Soundproof / Dustproof
- Quick and easy installation, folding storage, easy to carry, multi-faceted observation, reserved tool pockets. Economical 3D printing room!
- Constant Temperature: Keep a constant temperature printing environment, reduce the impact of printed products when low-- temperature weather, improve printing stability.
- Dustproof and good noise reduction
- The interior uses Pure aluminum film and flame retardant appearance material. Technically, if in a fire, it will melt and not fire itself of the enclosure, and will not spread.
- Stable Structure: Equipped with a selection of Iron pipes, stable structure, and abundant space.
The enclosure was easy to setup and fits my Ender 3 perfectly. The frame is painted steel tubing held together with heavy plastic connectors. The outer shell is a heavy nylon material with re-enforced stitching. The inner lining is a metallic material similar to what you might find in a soft-side cooler. The enclosure does a really good job of keeping the heat in and dust out which has been great for long prints out in the garage during the winter. Overall, I'm quite happy with this enclosure and think it was a very good purchase.
Although not necessarily negatives, there are two things to be aware of... First, the enclosure is designed to fit a stock Ender 3 or 5 with the factory spool holder. If you have a different holder or a filament guide that extends out past the frame very much, it won't fit. Second, the metallic liner may reduce your signal strength if you have a Pi or webcam or some other wireless device installed inside the enclosure.