Worried that print quality coming from the open-framed Ender 3(Pro) or Ender 3 V2 and Ender 5 will be negatively affected by the external environment?
- Improve the overall printing experience - both for you and the machine itself.
- Easy to install, can be folded for efficient storage.
- Equipped with pockets to hold the necessary tools.
- You can easily access the printer by unzipping the front of the enclosure, which features a seethrough screen for full-time monitoring.
3D Printer Enclosure Advantage:
✔Quick and easy installation：folding storage, easy to carry, multi-faceted observation, reserved tool pockets. Economical 3D printing room!
✔Constant Temperature: Keep a constant temperature printing environment, reduce the impact of printed products when low-- temperature weather, improve printing stability.
✔Dustproof and good noise reduction：The interior uses Pure aluminum film and flame retardant appearance material. Technically, if in a fire, it will melt and not fire itself of the enclosure, and will not spread.
✔Stable Structure: Equipped with a selection of Iron pipes, stable structure, and abundant space.
3D Printer Enclosure: Safe, Quick, and Easy Installation
Storage Size: 445X565x685
Land Size: 495x615x735
Iron pipes Diameter: 16MM
440 Iron pipesx4 / 560 Iron pipesx4 / 645 Iron pipesx4 / fixed-angle bracketx8 / folding shed x1
Function: Constant temperature / Soundproof / Dustproof
3D printer keeps a constant temperature printing environment, allowing for much more stable temperatures once the printer is operating.
Quick and Simple Installation
Quick and easy installation, folding storage, with reserved tool pockets, easy to carry(6.08lb), and multifaceted observation.
Safe to Use & Stable Structure
The interior uses pure aluminum film and flame retardant appearance material and will not fire itself of the enclosure and will not spread as well.
I bought this enclosure for my Ender 3 Pro, mainly for fire safety.
Let's start by the negative points.
- It's very difficult to do maintenance on the printer with this enclosure. There is no opening at all on the left side, which makes it impossible to look at the extruder for example, and I often have to fully remove the printer from its enclosure if I want to make a repair or change a piece.
- There is some noise reduction, but it's limited and should not be one of the main reasons of the purchase.
- The sides are a tight fit and I was forced to remove my filament guide to the left and my tools drawer to the right, even if it was located behind the control panel in a very convenient way.
- The window comes very wrinkled and makes it difficult to look inside.
- No light is included but you will need one to look inside the enclosure if it is closed as it gets very dark.
Now, the pros:
- The stitching feels strong and the velcros feel very strong, which is great to make the enclosure fully hermetic.
- The flame retardant material brings me some peace of mind when I print overnight, coupled with a smoke alarm right above the printer and a fire extinguisher. I still wouldn't leave it fully unattended, since it does say "flame retardant" and not fireproof, but I thankfully haven't had to test that part yet.
- The plug entrance is located to the left, which may be inconvenient for some people, but in my case I think it's a pretty good way to reach the plug quickly to disconnect it in case of emergency.
- It keeps a nice and even temperature when fully closed, I haven't tried printing ABS with it but it's certainly a good way to help the printing.
- The assembly is very easy and the instructions are clear.
- The pocket on the side is very practical, although I wouldn't store a filament spool in there as it's extra flammable material in case of a fire, but it's very convenient to store tools.
This is a nice enclosure but beware some Creality printers are too large for even the “Large” size enclosure.
I bought the enclosure recently for my CR-10. Looks quite quality product. Can be assembled in less than 10 minutes easily. Has a pocket for putting print related stuff. And back hole to get in cables (I keep control unit outside - that is safer, to avoid getting overheat). Installed spooler on top of printer frame inside. (Use metal filament extruder, plastic ones will wear out over time in this setup, or install a metallic washer into the input hole).
Low light is, overpriced. This product should not be priced higher than 20-25 USD I have to use and this will be commercial price. But understanding that, there are not a lot printer enclosures in the market (such as Wham Bam), this is reasonable price.
I bought it for Ender 5 Plus and it fits perfectly. While the bed temperature was 60 degrees Celsius, the internal temperature was measured at 35 degrees Celsius. (Room temperature was 19 degrees Celsius)